£36000 - £38000 per annum
Building & Construction, Electrical/Electronic
Construction/Building Services, Engineering Consultancy
Job Title: Electrician
Salary: £36,000 - £38,000 (depending on experience)
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
A bit about us:
We are a high-profile family owned Essex based contractor, operating in London and the Home Counties - a market leader in urban regeneration, social housing and education. We have consistently established our self as a leader in building relationships with clients, sub-contractors and suppliers alike and develop relationships with people, forging success through partnerships and collaboration.
We are seeking to recruit a skilled Electrician to join our friendly Site Services team working over various construction sites.
In this role, you will assist Site Services with the installation of temporary electrics and reactive repairs with our aftersales team. Ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to at all times and a safe working environment is maintained. You will also be required to carry out regular inspections on tools/plant.
* Assist site services with installation of temporary electrics
* To supervise trainee and advise on correct procedures
* Work with site personnel/electrical supervisor on correct allocation of site electrics
* Ensure all electrical plant and equipment is installed to the highest standard and safety compliant
* To maintain a safe working environment and carry out regular inspections Loler/Puwer /Fors
* To ensure work is completed to the company's safe working procedures
* To maintain accurate daily site diaries
* Be responsible for maintaining or requesting of new PPE
* Be responsible for maintenance and inspection of all tools and equipment issued
* Documentation must be completed accurately ensuring it is available in a neat and safe manner for company records
* Comply with policies and procedures of the company
* Data and phone connections
* Full UK driving licence
* Good communication skills
* Good time keeping
* Electrical qualifications (level 2&3 C&G BS76712008) NVQ/AM2
* ECS gold card
* Good working knowledge of electrical installations
* Experience of temporary electrics
* Must be flexible in terms of hours of attendance as work outside of normal working hours may sometimes be required
* Be able to supervise apprentices and advise on correct procedures
* Successful candidate will be required to collect materials from our Essex based Plant Yard each morning
* The ability to train/mentor others (desirable)
* Have a 2391-10 Test and Inspection certificate 2395/2394 and a City & Guilds 2377-22 Pat Testing certificate (desirable)
* 21 days holiday plus BH
* Company van
* Fuel card
* Mobile phone
* Training opportunities
Please click the APPLY button and to submit your CV.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Electrician, Commercial Electrician, Domestic Electrician, Mobile Electrician, Experienced Electrician, Qualified Electrician, Approved Electrician, Electrical, Electrical Engineer, Multi Skilled Electrical Technician, Maintenance Electrician, Industrial Electrician, Installation Electrician, Electrical Installation, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Installation Engineer, Electrical Tester, Machine Electrician, Field Service Electrician, Industrial Electrician, City and Guilds Electrical Installation, will all be considered.