Job Title: Electronic SMT Operator
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Location: Fordingbridge, Hampshire
Job Type: Full time, Permanent or Temporary
Corintech is a world leader in the design and manufacture of advanced monitoring and data-logging systems, and provides bespoke design and manufacturing services to other high-tech sectors and market-leading companies.
We are a forward-thinking company who are always looking for cutting edge technologies to keep us one step ahead of the market. We believe that by supporting and developing you in your career we are creating a progressive work environment where you can grow within the business.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly expanding business. Corintech are an international company looking for creative, driven and committed individuals to join our production team, preferably with an interest in electronics.
* Print solder paste on PCB or Ceramic substrate
* Load/unload Tape feeders for use in the pick and place machines
* Operate the pick and place machines
* Hand place components or rework when necessary
* Load Reflow belt
* Inspect SMA’s before passing to Final Assembly
* Clean circuits in ultrasonic cleaning machine
* Work in a safe and efficient manner at all times and ensure that all Production equipment and other machines/plant are operated in accordance with instructions and relevant Health and Safety procedures
* Ensure that the SMT Assembly Department is clean and tidy, to maintain a neat and professional appearance and sustain a positive working environment, ensuring full contribution to the team effort at all times
* To perform any additional tasks in SMT Assembly or other production departments as reasonably requested by the Auto Assembly Supervisor
Full training will be provided so this is an ideal opportunity for you to build a career within the Electronics Industry, specifically with an interest in robotic manufacturing.
In Return we offer a great package including coaching, training and many re-wards and benefits.
We offer advantages such as sabbaticals, generous pensions, discretionary bonuses, share option schemes and work experience. Not to mention the efforts we make to make your work life as good as possible including an on-site gym and hair salon, free fruit and freshly ground coffee, various social events and more.
The opportunities are global – with offices in the UK, US and Hong Kong there’s no telling what prospects your career with us might give you.
No Agencies. Any approach from employment agencies will result in deselection from future recruitment opportunities.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Electronic Production Operative, Machine Operator, PCB Production, Electrical Assembly may also be considered for this role.