Jaguar Land Rover
£55,000 - £65,000
WHAT TO EXPECT
Engineering Delivery is responsible for driving our obsession for the precise execution of our products. We are integrated with the Group Structure of the Programme Product Map to ensure robust delivery using Technical Delivery Plans, Commodity Plans, Squad Scrum Masters and Obstacle Escalation. This team play a vital role supporting the roll-out and continual improvement of the Agile Philosophy. The successful individual in post will have a responsibility for integrating Scrum Masters into Jaguar Land Rover and ensuring their development and performance ensuring that we have the engineering entitlement to deliver the programme cycles to agreed Cost, Quality and Time targets. Join us and make a difference.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To act as the day-to-day contact in Engineering Delivery to ensure successful programme delivery
• Proactively monitor Engineering health through agreed KPIs leading to the resolution of risks
• Maintain overall integrity and coherence of the programme Engineering content
• Facilitate the appointment of new hires to the Engineering Delivery teams
• Managing the performance of the Engineering teams to ensure successful programme delivery
• Managing communications with stakeholders
• Report progress of the Engineering at defined intervals
• Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• Credibility within the programme environment and ability to influence others
• Proven demonstratable track record of delivery in role
• Experience of project management
• Previous experience of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes
• Degree qualified or equivalent experience preferred
• Experience of vehicle programme delivery
• Experience working across various corporate functions
• Major project delivery experience
• Transformation and change management experience
• Experience of process improvement and Agile thinking
SO WHY US?
Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you’ll find the opportunities to further your career with a world-class team, a discounted car purchase and lease scheme for you and your family, membership of a competitive pension plan, private medical cover and performance related bonus scheme. As a manager, you’ll also be able to select one of our luxury premium vehicles to lease at a fraction of the cost. All this and more makes Jaguar Land Rover the perfect place to continue your journey.
This role may offer the opportunity for hybrid working where you can split your time between working from home and in the office. At Jaguar Land Rover, hybrid working is a voluntary, non-contractual arrangement providing employees with more choice and flexibility around how, when and where they work, if suitable for their role. Further details can be discussed with the Hiring Manager at interview stage.
Please be aware that we may close this vacancy for applications before the stated deadline if we receive a high volume of interest. We strongly advise you to submit your application as early as possible.
Jaguar Land Rover is committed to equal opportunity for all.