Up to £12.50 per hour
Building & Construction
Job Title: Letter Fabricator
Location: Blakelands, Milton Keynes
Salary: £12.50+ per hour depending on experience
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 7am-3:30pm / Friday 7am-2:30pm
A bit about us:
L C Signs, is a specialist design and manufacturing sign company with an experienced team who produce high quality signs. L C Signs fabricate signs from a wide range of materials, such as stainless steel, aluminium, pvc, acrylic, timber and vinyl – illuminated or non-illuminated using LEDs, neon or fluorescent tubes.
Reading from production drawings a letter fabricator manufactures, forms and builds up letters made from a variety of metals such as aluminium, stainless steel and brass. They will use different tools and machines plus apply LED to the letters if it’s required.
* Understand different letter fixing methods
* Can understand drawings and follow job sheets
* Safety practices must be applied at all times
* 2 years’ experience in sheet metal/steel fabrication industry
* Experience with both aluminium and stainless steel
* Experience with soft solder
* Experience with LEDs (desirable)
* Be a quick learner and enjoy working on multiple different projects simultaneously
Please click the APPLY button and to submit your CV.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Letter Fabricator, Sign Maker, Signage, Welder Fabricator, Welder, Fabricator, Welding, Fabricating, Metalworker, Sheet Metal Worker, Metal Worker, Skilled Welder, Skilled Fabricator, Welding Technician, Engineer, Finishing Welder, Fabrication, Plater, Plating Engineer, MIG Welder, TIG Welder, Manufacturing Welder, Manufacturing Fabricator, will all be considered.