£24000 - £28000 per annum
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
The Company: Office Test is a leading provider of health and safety, fire safety, water treatment and electrical testing for businesses across the UK. Headquartered in Holborn, London, we have been in the market since 2005 and we currently work with more than 5,500 clients across all industries, delivering our innovative complete compliance solution.
* We are looking for an enthusiastic maintenance technician to join our growing company. Full training on company services and systems will be provided on induction.
* With the majority of the work in central London, you will be responsible for carrying out monthly maintenance tasks across a variety of customer sites and supporting the team as required.
* This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to become an integral part of an exciting, ambitious and rapidly growing organisation.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Monthly Emergency light ‘Flick Tests’
* Monthly water temperatures in compliance with L8
* Water Sampling in compliance with L8
* PAT Testing where required
* Stock control and visiting off site stores
* Completing client reports/ logbooks
* Booking of courses
* Updating various spreadsheets using excel
* No Experience required- all training will be provided
* Have a systematic/logical approach to tasks & problems
* Ensure all tasks are carried out quickly & efficiently
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* Good knowledge of London
* Good customer service skills
* The ability to think laterally and "out of the box"
* Prompt and consistent time keeping
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (primarily Word and Excel).
* Keen desire to develop and build a career in a company that rewards and develops employees.
* Competitive salary
Please click the APPLY button and to submit your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Electrical Engineer, Facilities Management, Design Engineering, Engineer, Engineering, Engineering Maintenance, Engineering Installations, Mechanical Engineer, Multi-skilled Engineer, Mechanical Fitter, Plant Fitter, Bench Fitter, Welder Fabricator, Maintenance Engineer, Technical Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Support Technician may also be considered for this role.