£32000 - £36000 per annum
Building & Construction
Job Title: Multi-Skilled Maintenance Operative
Salary: £32k-£36k per annum (depending on experience)
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
The Company: Dayco Property Maintenance Ltd is a growing North London based property maintenance company dealing with reactive & planned maintenance for an expanding commercial and residential client portfolio. We offer our clients an extremely professional service and expect any candidate to be able to offer the highest possible level of multi trade skills.
Dayco has built up an excellent reputation with our clients and expect all engineers working for us to have high working standards, excellent communication, politeness and ultimate trustworthiness. We have never advertised for work and built up our clients by word of mouth as we continue to strive to provide the very best service possible. We expect anyone joining our team to take pride in Dayco and operate with the same ethos that runs throughout the company.
The Role: We are currently looking for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Operative with a bias towards bricklaying and carpentry. We want a proactive staff member who is passionate about working in the industry and delivering high quality finishes.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Decorating (including plastering)
* Grounds Works (Fencing and paving)
* Basic Electrical Repairs
* Lock repairs
* Basic Plumbing Repairs
* Strong general knowledge of all trades with a minimum of NVQ Level 2 in at least one trade. Bias towards bricklaying and carpentry is preferred.
* Exceptional organisational skills & ability to be self-motivated, reliable and prompt.
* Extremely strong
* Strong communication skills, with both written and verbal.
* Enthusiasm to work hard and be an asset to our team. Be smart in appearance & polite/professional
* The ability to use remote IT to report & update job sheets via bespoke client management software system.
* Full UK driving licence
* Appropriate commercial vehicle provided, which includes servicing, tyres and fuel (card to be provided). The vehicle will be wrapped with the company logo and therefore consideration should always be applied when using this vehicle, as poor or dangerous driving reflects poorly on the company
* Mobile phone
* Maintenance materials and supplies provided as required
* Tools (although it would be expected that any candidate would also have their own supply of basic tools)
* Addition company perks - to be disused during interview.
Please click the APPLY button and to submit your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Foreman, Trades, Electrician, Plumber, Carpenter, Woodwork, Plumbing, Electrical operative, Handyman, Skilled Tradesperson, Grounds, Multi Skilled Operative, General Maintenance, Garden Project Management, Bricklayer, Multi-Skilled Operator, Building Services Operator, Skilled Labourer, Skilled Trades, Multi Trade, Flagger may also apply for this role.