£22000 - £26000 per annum
Reports to: Projects Director
Hours: Mon to Fri 40 hours (Negotiable)
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 per annum
About Our Client
Our client is part of a leading group of companies providing a wide range of IT systems and services with a client base throughout the UK. They are Education Technology Specialists and have a proven track record working with independent schools and colleges to deliver enterprise-grade IT systems, support and knowledge that enables quality, innovation and excellence in education.
You will be responsible for various day-to-day operational tasks supporting the business across provisioning, purchasing, sales order processing, customer services and office administration. Ensuring that the team provides high-quality support alongside industry-leading customer service.
The Office Administrator will assist in the delivery of key projects within the Education section and as such you will be expected to play an active part in maintaining processes and improving efficiency across the sector.
Reasonable flexibility is required within the role to adapt to, and deliver, developing business needs.
Overview and headlines:
- Sales Order Processing
- Purchasing and Procurement including Goods received processing, booking-in goods and managing deliveries to customers (inc delivery notes)
- Reception and telephone call handling
- Support in schedule engineering visits termly, inform client and update calendar
- Support with office and facilities management (including purchasing supplies, cleaning services, air-con, fire and intruder systems)
- Reporting to Project Managers with ongoing delivery status and project assistance
- Demonstrate ability to provide accurate business reporting in line with Line Manager guidelines and timeframes
- Support in obtaining ongoing competitive supplier pricing and assist with customer proposals
Company and Departmental Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate ongoing commitment to personal development
- Be proactive to customer needs
- Have a positive attitude toward customers in all interactions and establish positive rapport
- Follow all processes and procedures that are put in place which may change from time to time
- Always keep systems up to date and accurate
- Execute the role in accordance with our client’s vision and values
- Confident, professional manner, smart and well presented
- Self-motivated and ambitious, ‘can do’ mindset, determined approach, enjoys working to targets
- Committed to personal improvement, enjoys learning and coaching and mentoring support
- Thinks creatively about ways of overcoming barriers
- Positive outlook, strong sense of personal responsibility and ownership of results
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (written & verbal) and enjoys interaction with people, collaborative working and exchanging ideas, able to gain support and co-operation from colleagues
- Flexible and reliable, ready to get stuck in with what is needed and make it happen
Qualifications and Experience
- Good standard of general education
- Proven experience within principal responsibilities
- Competent in use of Microsoft Office/Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Full, clean UK driving licence
Other organisations may call this role Administrator, Business Administrator, Administrations Assistant, Administration Support Assistant, Administration Officer, or Administration Support Officer.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as an Office Administrator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.