£30000 - £42000 per annum
Building & Construction, Electro-Mechanical
Job Title: PAT Engineer
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
The Company: With over 5000 clients Office Test is the UK’s leading provider of health and safety consultancy services for business. As a ‘complete solution’ provider, we offer companies of all sizes a one-stop management of all their health and safety, fire safety and electrical compliance obligations.
* Office Test Ltd are looking for experienced self-employed PAT testing engineers to join our ever-growing London based PAT Testing team.
* A zoom call will be set up for the right candidates.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* An ability to work independently.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Strong customer/ client focused attitude.
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Show a keen eye for attention to detail.
* If you have experience in PAT testing, great customer-facing skills, and a practical mind and enjoy meeting new people please get in touch for more details. Most of our work is in the London and Southeast areas.
* Must have a valid 2377 City & Guilds.
* Must have electrical experience.
* Competitive rates of pay.
* Immediate start.
Please click the APPLY button and to submit your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Mobile Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Multi-skilled Engineer, Mechanical Fitter, Maintenance Engineer, Mobile Technician, Fault Repair Engineer, Maintenance Technician may also be considered for this role.