Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Chessington, Surrey
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Type: Full Time, Permanent
This is a great opportunity to be part of an award-winning team and be involved in some of the most prestigious museum and brand experience fit-out projects internationally.
BECK is a privately-owned high-end specialist fit-out company based in Chessington Surrey operating within the Luxury, Lifestyle and Museum Sectors.
We would like to hear from you if you are an experienced, conscientious, and self-motivated Project Manager with a robust background in high-end fit-out projects to join our expanding team within our Museum Sector.
* Liaison with clients, design teams and other professionals involved in the project to ensure all works are seamlessly integrated
* Deliver projects on time, on budget and to the highest quality
* Design Management
* Financial and Budget control
* Management of personnel, sub-contractors, and suppliers
* Developing and maintaining the overall project programme
* Project reporting
* Have a 'can-do' attitude that always delivers on time and to the highest quality
* Excellent skills in communication & presentation
* Proficient at using Microsoft Office and Programming software
* Minimum of 3 years’ experience in ‘Fit-out’ Project Management preferably in Museums, however this is not essential
* Have the ability and understanding to read technical drawings and implement requirements
* International Project Management Experience, however, not essential
This role could involve short travel overseas, when necessary.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful organisation that has a great reputation within the museum high end fit out sector.
The Company is an equal opportunities employer and invites applications from all candidates who can work legally in the UK.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Construction Project Manager, Museum Fit Out Project Manager may also be considered for this role.