£35000 - £45000 per annum
Job Title: Senior Project Engineer
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
As a Senior Project Engineer, you will be responsible for:
* Being the first point of contact with clients
* Liaising with teams across Vessco including Production, Design, Welding Engineers and Inspection
* Managing 1-4 crucial projects within the business at any one time
* Drawing up production plans and assembling contract files
* Purchase and scheduling of materials
* Preparing key documentation such as Quality Plans and Engineering Procedures
* Coordinating the manufacturing of jobs
The Company: Vessco Engineering Ltd is an ambitious and fast-growing manufacturer of pressure vessels, heat exchangers and fabricated equipment. Recently Vessco Engineering Ltd joined the LTi Metaltech Group, a €130m European Engineering Group. We are seeking a Senior Project Engineer to liaise with our customers on jobs ranging in value and size from a few thousand pounds up to a million pounds. The essence of the job is to ensure that the customers’ requirements are correctly interpreted and that Vessco delivers high quality products on time.
The Candidate: To be a successful Senior Project Engineer, you will have extensive knowledge of Process Equipment, Pressure Vessels and Heat Exchangers. Having worked as a Project Engineer for several years already, you will be confident communicating with clients and leading by example. Any understanding of, or experience in working with ASME/PD5500/EN13445 pressure vessel codes will be advantageous.
Credible in your approach, efficient and with strong communication skills, you will be looking to take the next step in your career.
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Working hours 8am-5pm Mon-Thurs
* 8am-1pm Fridays
Please click the APPLY button and to submit your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Engineering Project Manager, Project Management, Engineering Manager, Senior Project Coordinator may also be considered for this role.