Up to £10 per hour
Job Title: Support Engineer
Location: North (Field based)
Salary: £10 per hour
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Support Engineer to cover A1 and surrounding areas.
* To support the day-to-day operation of a site including staff management, covering and rota planning
* Carry out and ensure cash collections are managed accurately and in accordance with Company
* Control floats
* Maintenance and repair for all sited equipment
* Resolve routine malfunctions where cause and corrections are readily identified.
* Ensure your supervisor is satisfied with the standard of repairs prior to leaving the premises and appropriate records of work
* Focus on machine reliability, performance, and
* Assist with training, guidance and technical support for venue level
* To observe the legal aspects of the business relating to machine licensing and to report any discrepancies immediately to the technical
* Ensure correct siting of equipment in conjunction with machines manager in order to ensure maximisation of income to the
* Help with relief cover for our other
We are looking for a Support Engineer who will support the MSA engineers in maintaining standards, managing a team, covering holidays and relief cover for other locations when required. Also, with experience in servicing and repairing electronic or electromechanical products e.g., games / video and novelty machines on our motorway service business. Full driving licence is required.
Please click on the APPLY button and you will be REDIRECTED to the company’s careers page.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Field Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Multi-skilled Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Mobile Technician, Fault Repair Engineer, Maintenance Technician, may also be considered for this role.