Job Title: Vehicle Mechanic / Technician
Salary: £28,000 – £34,000 (depending on experience)
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time (overtime available)
A bit about us:
This company is a family owned and run business, established since 1982. They have been awarded the title of Bosch Diesel Centre, making us one of the UKs leading diesel system diagnostic and repair centres. They have now also undertaken the Delphi Common Rail agency, incorporating the very latest Delphi diagnostics equipment.
The company is looking for an experienced vehicle mechanic to join their work shop team of highly skilled vehicle mechanics/technicians in central Bristol. They require someone with attention to detail to carry out vehicle services, maintenance, repairs and diagnostic trouble shooting for all makes and models of vehicles in line with their company standards. They also offer onward training for progression to Bosch Systems technician for the right candidate.
* Vehicle Inspections
* General Servicing
* Correction/repair of vehicle defects
* O.T failure repairs
* Completion of all required paperwork
* Diagnostic/trouble shooting
* All vehicle repairs related duties
* Fully qualified (City & Guilds/ NVQ Level Two/Three or equivalent)
* Diagnostic ability (desirable but not necessary)
* Positive attitude and flexibility with workloads
* Strong communication skills
* Team player
* 22 days holiday
* Work wear supplied and laundered
* Work place pension scheme
* Excellent working environment
* Career progression opportunities
Please click the APPLY button and to submit your CV.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Vehicle Mechanic, Car Mechanic, Mechanic, Vehicle Technician, Technician, Motor Fitter, Workshop Fitter, Maintenance Engineer, Car Service Technician, Car Engineer, Car Repair Technician, Service Engineer, Fitter, Service Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Motor Technician, Electrical Fitter, Motor Fitter, Machine Technician, Vehicle Fitter, will be considered will all be considered.